Thursday, September 22, 2005

BLASTER!

So this is my first drawing of a transformer and well i think it turned out pretty alright. I lifted it from the cover of one of the new Transformers comics, possibly number 4? I made his hand into a thumbs up because it seemed to me that that is what Blaster would do. I'm probably going to make this into a bazooka radio poster and have it say, "my radio can transform into a giant robot, fight evil, rap and breakdance. What does your radio do?"




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The sketchpad is really big, so i didn't get the whole image, but pretty close. I like the shading on the hand. It turned out really well even though I didn't give him the right amount of fingers.



 



Rock on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's a pretty frickin' awesome transformer! I think that the shading on the hand is really good too. Kudos!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Etienne said...

Oooh, shiny. It will make an excellent poster, I am sure.
Keep the pictures coming!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home