Thursday, November 24, 2005

Question to ask others

DOPPELGANGER EFFEKT QUESTION:



Yo yo, I have a favour to ask everyone: since we played a show and many people that we know attended and we played pretty well, I think we should ask around and try and find out what sort of genre we could fit into, comparisons to what we sound like etc. I don't think we sound like anyone and that's exciting because that's hard to do and we aren't trying, so that's a good sign in my eyes. BUT I'd like to be able to describe our sound somehow to other people. So, you (being the rest of the band) know more people who were at the show than I do, so if you could ask around and let me know what the masses are saying that would be cool.



 



Here, for colour, is a picture of my dream car. The car that inspired Ford Prefect's name in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. . . .THE 1956 FORD PREFECT!!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Isn't it great?? YEAH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

I think Progressive Rock is as close a definite category we're likely to find to label what we do.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home