Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm Scared

Howdy. I'm going to have soem pretty killer pictures from my Saskafari, like from the plane. I took a bunch. But I haven't had anytime to download them, or upload them I guess. Whatever. So I'll talk about Saskafaria later.



Here are two drawings. The batman/bunny is a sketch I copied off of www.imscared.com which is the art of Greg Simkins who is, well, friggin intense. You could spend ghours looking at all the good stuff on his site. The second drawing is just a creepy thing i drew after I looked at his site for a few hours. Inspired by i suppose you could say. I like putting those anime line behind things as background. It looks cool.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

Very nice, & terrifying.
You need to get your portofolio online when we get that website.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Carol Roque said...

I like these! specially the first one.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home