Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Unchained melody

Oh boredom, you are a cruel mistress.


Film: The Break-UpAfter I was bitten by a radioactive walrus, I began to notice strange things happening to my body. I gained a lot of weight, my front teeth grew out over my lower lip into huge tusks and I could sense the presence of killer whales and sharks. After a few months of training a preperation I asked out Jennifer Aniston. She said yes and I was able to enjoy her new waxing you get to see in the Break Up. Thank god for my new tusks. Vince Vaughn is a pretty funny dude, but their relationship won't last (no tusks you see). The ending of the movie was a little anti climactic and a car chase would have been nice.Rock and roll.( 7/10 )


Film: The Da Vinci CodeThree things in the Da Vinci code confused me:1) Why is the Green Lantern's weakness the colour yellow?2) Why do they call him Silent Bob anyway?3) Why didn't Tom Hanks do it with Jesus' totally hot great great great great great grandaughter? I would've. Like when he got old in Big and did it with that 30 something chick. Hells yes.Rock and roll.( 6/10 )


Film: X-Men 3: The Last StandThe other day I was huffing chainsaw oil in a couche tard bag behind the hospital and I had an epiphany. Famke Janssen is the last scion. How do I know this? The arch angel Gabriel came down to see me in a dream. He had a green scooter and Dr. Scholls sandals. It was wacky. We drank Cream Soda and ate Combos. There was no end to his indecipherable comments about X-Men. His favourite X-Man is Nighcrawler. I can understand that. he's a pretty rad dude.The moral of this story is: Sharing is Ok but taking things from poor people is probably more likely to happen (if you're a rich dude) Gnarly movie, lots of ka-booms and I laffed a couple times. Way better than cats.( 9/10 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home