Thursday, June 10, 2004

again with the writing? jeez.

bazooka
again.

X

The conglomerated itchings of fascism make very complicated scissors out of my shorts. Speed walking towards the greater good. I can move quite fast without having my feet leave the ground

X

Shotgun blanks coarse across my skin, blanketing my feelings of self-destructive coalescence, wrecking the magnet-box in my heart. I squirm uncomfortably in the harsh glare of her crotchless glowering. Revealed slowly over time as an after effect of our warlike nature.

seeping seeping

More or less like camphor. Lingering in my lungs.


X

You’re ergonomically beautiful and i can’t rest without the thought of your words dying in my ears and stinking up my compulsivly sore braincase.

X

Stale carcinogens breakfasting on a bicycle built for two, the romance dead and dying, kicking dirt on the grave whilst the other foot only walks for charity. Intoxicated on the feeling of the nothing and watching your safety Ha Ha Ha into darkness.

X


C’MON GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!
DRIBBLE! DRIBBLE!
DEFENSE!
WAY TO GO!
LET’S GO GIRLS LET’S GO!


YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!

Y’know what you’re doing wrong?
C’mon, RUN! RUN!
GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!

are you the coach?
Yeah, Why?


BANG NO! splat






NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!


BANG splat

yes.



X


2 a.m. soul piercing back through the hated glass at you again. Telling the world inside the awful half truths you can’t stomach, bowel movements being rare.

stare.
stare.
stare.
and behold.

What it is that you are now.
Be Happy.






X