Monday, September 26, 2005

FREE CAT!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Yo! THis is the cat i found in my building. No one has claimed him and someone took down my posters, so if anyone wants him they can have him. He very very friendly. Everytime i go o nthe room he's purring like crazy and rubbingon my legs and jumping in my lap, even when I'm not really sitting down so my lap doesn't even technically exist. He's really well behaved, like we have him in a room by himself because of our 2 other cats and he hasn't chewed clawed or broken anything and he almost never meows and doesn't howl at all. He seems pretty happy.



  he still has his "boys" and his claws and has a n extra toes on each of his front feet. Also he has been dilligently using his litter box which makes me happy because my own cats don't even do that all the time.



I would keep him but two cats is too many cats for an apartment already.



 



he also really enjoys playing in/with water so you have to put his dish on a towel. But I bet it would be really easy to give him a bath. He'd probably like it.



I named him Roscoe because it seeemd suiting but if you pick him up you can name him whatever you want. So anyone i nthe Lennoxville area can have a cool cat free of charge. Otherwise I might ask a friend of mine at work to take him out to her family farm and I'd prefer if he went to soemone's home because he's so friendly.



if you want him tell me at bazookaradio AT yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home