Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Theme Park Story

Once when i was in Busch Gardens in Florida they had a custom name keychain making kiosk, and based off the Simpsons itchy and scratchy land episode I asked the guy to make me a "Bort" keychain. He gave me a funny look and said,"Bort?" And said, "yup, that's me." And he throws me anyother funny look, and goes about making the keychain. Then when he was finished he pulls this weird smile and says, "Hey Bort! Your keychain is ready!" I'm like oh hey thanks." Then he adds with kind of a cowboyesque look," That's the best damn Bort I ever made." Then he winked and i left. I displayed it proudly on my knapsack for years until soemone broke into my house and used my back pack to carry out my valuables.

1 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

Bush Garden Florida is awesome. Well, it was when I was a wee lad. We used to go about every year.

But the Tampa Bay Medieval Fair was even cooler!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home