Tuesday, March 07, 2006

bazooka Comix NUMBER ONE

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaalright! Check it out. The first comic by Curtis and I that wil hopefully be a regular occurance here on the ole blog-dog and in the Campus at Bishop's, so pick up the next issue of the Campus on March 16th or round then for this in print form.



 




Image hosting by Photobucket
And here's a bonus frame that the newspaper folks don't get to see unless they're super internet savvy like you guys.
Image hosting by Photobucket



Curtis looks kind of anime, that's an accident. I just wanted him to look really excited, i guess anime people just look really excited all the time. Axel also sort of looks more like Willy nelson, but I like that.



We even have the next issue's comic done already! BELIEEEEEEEEEEE DAT!



ROck out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

Is that the smell of an epic? Or maybe it's my brain frying from excessive webworks?

No, it is an epic.

Yessss.... Soon, very soon.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Matt X said...

Sweetness. Makes me wanna get around to doing my comic. But I won't. Maybe over the summer....

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. I look all sorts or sexy.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home