Thursday, April 06, 2006

Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz

I'm jealous of people who can drink coffee and it makes the mfeel better and satisfied and puts them i na better modd etc. When I drink coffee it usually kind of hurts my stomach and makes me feel liek I have to poop, but I don't. Unless it's at night or with food. Then it's jsut kind of a drink, nothing special. Also I only really can enjoy coffee if it's in a mug. No paper cups or styrofoam, rolled up or not.
I guess I have issues.
People at work are so addicted to coffee it's wacky. They're coo coo for coffee puffs. They make me think I need coffee. Then i have soem and then my stomach feels bad and my brain cuts out.

So, basically what i'm getting at here is that I'm bored enough to make an entry about coffee.

liek i said, Issues.

p.s. rock for rcycling is postponed to April 14 (good friday) I hope that's not an issue for anyone. I'm pretty sure it isn't for me.

I've also been "myspace networking" and adding indie canadian bands and labels to our page. Why? I'm not really sure, it just seems sort of productive. AND a girl we don't know added herself as a friend to us. Go us!

Rock and Roll.

p.s. again I direct you to www.brandonbird.com this is funny stuff that really can't be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home