Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I . . . am come.

I heard that on the clerks cartoon. The main dude Leonardo Leonardo shows up and says that. When I write it and put it in context (the internet) it sounds kind of dirty. Take it how you like it I guess. Sounds dramatic to me.

To sum up our trip in a large point form nutshell:
Taco bell is rad
White Castle is Rad
Wisconsin is pretty cool (Lots of cheese & 3 dollar six packs)
Milwaukee has a spiffy art museum
People in Minnesota love Malls too much
Stay out of Gary Indiana at all costs
Never drive through Chicago
Road construction is a tool of Satan
Winnipeg is much better than I thought (Eat at Earl's)
Ukranian food is John Candy-liscious!
Saskatchewan is flat AND pretty
Saskatoon has windex drinking juggling robot men who lust after bananas
Driving for over 9000 kilometres is possible but hard on the back butt and legs.

p.s. I also bought a beer cozy that looks like a big cheese. it is now my most prized possession.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nothing more to say... said...

Welcome back!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Matt X said...

My most prized possesion is my sense of self-satisfaction. Or possibly the potato chip I have that looks like Abe Lincoln flipping you off. That's pretty cool.

Cool road trip dude. What exactly happened in Gary Indiana? Is everyone named Gary or something? Post some pictures if you took any.

Also, draw some stuff. Matt Commands it.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home