Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Waiting for food

I drew this a couple months ago whilst waiting for food with my Bro Matt. He posted it on his blog (see matt's army in the links area) So I figured I'd stick it on here just for an update.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So registration this year was much easier. they tell full time students a lot more stuff than they tell the part timers, it's not that difficult really since part timers are told nothing at all. I even got advice this time around! Can you believe that? BANANAS. And free hotdogs. That's really somthing.



My textbooks even look interesting. Art to 1950 has a sexy text book.



 



GO SCHOOL! OLDEST PARTICIPATING FROSH!



Pants Guy 4 Life

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt X said...

Dude, you totally stole that from my web site. I should sue for copyright.

I can't believe I've been in school
for 2 and a half weeks already, and you're just registering now. There's no
justice.

I might be coming down this weekend.
You'll get to see my new doo.
It's the shiznit.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home