Monday, September 26, 2005

Two unrelated pictures

I had to scan my college diploma for my application and i had forgotten that this picture was behind it. It's my graduating class. The guy on the far left had a gold 1980s Corvette which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen anyone own. And hte old guy in the back is Bob Roper, he was head of A&R of Warner Bros. Music i nthe 80s so he knows pretty much everyone and currently manages Laurence Gowan otherwise known as GOWAN. ie. "you're a strange animal, that's what I know." I look stoned. (I'm not) I also kind of look like I'm playing air guitar on my diploma. (this is quite possible)




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And i finally found this picture. I printed it to test our new printer and i think it turned out pretty well. It's one of my few pictures I've taken that I think look really awesome, Like I think I might frame the one I printed and put it up or give it to soemone for Christmas.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



p.s. Oliver and Josie are taking Roscoe tonight. And that's cool. I'm glad he'll have a home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

I'm glad Roscoe found a home.
I very much like the red face, & the icicles have great field-depth.

(I'm jealous.)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pictures are pretty cool. I really like the icicle one. It's very artistic and professional looking. By the way, I met Roscoe the other night and he's really nice. He scratched Etienne though.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm guessing they didn't have a panoramic lens and that's why neil haverty isn't in the picture. get it? BECAUSE NOW HE'S FAT.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that's nice to find.
thanks to whoever murderhouse is.

fat! in caps!

signed,
fat neil haverty

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home