Saturday, December 03, 2005

Animalshaveproblemstoo VS. Conanvsbear

I thought up this idea while at work. It made me chuckle so I'm sure internauts would like it. I'm sending it to www.animalshaveproblemstoo.com and www.conanvsbear.com in hopesthat one of them will post it. But if not, hey it's posted here right?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Next time I do one of these I have to remember to use a smaller sketchbook, this one is just an inch or so bigger than my scanner so it was a little problematic.



rock on.

2 Comments:

Blogger bazooka radio said...

Alternate speech bubble captions were, "but I thought we were friends?"

&

"how could he do this to me?"

I thought the one i chose was the funniest.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heehee... that's cute.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home