Friday, January 06, 2006

It's the Chronic(WHAT?)cles of Narnia!

Picture two jewish type nerdy white guys stone cold hardcore rapping this out to a gangsta rap beat. ( http://www.thelonelyisland.com/ ) Pretty much one of the funniest things I've seen.


Lazy Sunday, wake up in the late afternoon
Call Parnell just to see how he's doin'
Hello, what up Parn, yo Sanberg, what's cracken'
You thinkin what I'm thinkin? Narnia! Man it's happenin'
But first my hunger pains are sticken' like duct tape
Let's hit up Magnolia and mack on cupcakes
No doubt that bakery's got all the bomb frostings
I love those cupcakes like McAdams loves Gosling (reference to the real last names of the young couple in "The Notebook")
Two, no six, no twelve, baker's dozen.
I told you that I'm crazy for these cupcakes cousin.
Yo where's the movie playin'? Up in west side, dude.
Well let's hit up Yahoo Maps to find the dopest route.
I prefer Mapquest. That's a good one too.
Google Maps is the best. Tru dat. Double True.
68th and Broadway. Step on it sucka.
What you wanna do Chris? SNACK ATTACK MUTHA FU$$A
The Chronic - What - cles of Narnia
Yes the Chronic - What - cles of Narnia
We love the Chronic - What - cles of Narnia
Pass that Chronic - What - cles of Narnia
Yo stop at the deli - the theater's overpriced.
You got the backpack, gonna pack it up nice.
Don't want security to get suspicious.
Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals crazy delicious.
Yo reach in my pocket, pull out some dough.
Girl acted like she never seen a ten befoh.
It's all about the Hamiltons baby.
Throw the snacks in the bag, and I'm ghost like Swazy.
Roll up to the theater, ticket buying what we handlin'.
You can call us Aaron Burr from the way we're droppin' Hamiltons.
Parked in our seats, movie trivia's the illest.
What Friends' alum starred in films with Bruce Willis?
We answer so fast that we're scary.
Everyone's standin' off when we scream MATTHEW PERRY!
Now quiet in the theater or it's gonna get tragic.
We about to get takin' to a dream world of magic.
The Chronic - What - cles of Narnia
Yes the Chronic - What - cles of Narnia
We love the Chronic - What - cles of Narnia
Pass that Chronic - What - cles of Narnia

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt X said...

Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure that the above guy is a robot, part of a viral add campaign for Juicy Fruit gum, which by the way, tastes like puke and boogers. (take that viral ads) Who the hell says "i have read your blog and find it to be inquisitive" There's no way that's for real. He (it) may as well have written "hello, I am not a real person!" Just my two cents. Oh and buy coke products (no where's my damn endorsement coca cola?)

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home