Thursday, February 16, 2006

Guh?

I'm still not sure what googlism is really, but these are mine:

chris brandon is mobbed by his teammates after scoring against northampton
chris brandon is not black
chris brandon is a young midfielder
chris brandon is out with a groin strain
chris brandon is expected to be passed fit
chris brandon is buff bagwell


I liek these one's better:

christopher brandon is like the hot male version of me
christopher brandon is a gentleman
christopher brandon is heavily asleep

or these are also pretty good:

my penis is all about privacy
my penis is just fine
my penis is bent to one side
my penis is curved to the left like a banana
my penis is so small
my penis is too big and i'm hurting her?
my penis is too small i want a bigger one
my penis is orange
my penis is law
my penis is very big
my penis is really small" by aaron galbraith
my penis is green'
my penis is computer brain
my penis is on fire
my penis is not up where?
my penis is hardly ever
my penis is bigger then yours
my penis is sore and unsightly
my penis is small’
my penis is bigger than yours
my penis is bent to one side topic area
my penis is curved to the left like a banana topic area
my penis is fine
my penis is shedding (?)
my penis is very big and most girls are to afraid to do any thing with me
my penis is 12" hard 8" soft 5" around i think that i am to big for my age but my gf say she like me to be bigger
my penis is really small
my penis is green
my penis is green url
my penis is sore
my penis is in your butt
my penis is so dry
my penis is not up where?
my penis is not up where?
double whammy
my penis is frothing at the mouth
my penis is often quite small
my penis is generally smaller
my penis ismy penis is this long
my penis is 4 inches long when it is erected
my penis is erect
my penis is smaller than when i was in my 20ies
my penis is highly sensitive and i can't last long
my penis is very sensitive
my penis is big
my penis is only 5" long and i am 16 years of age is that too small or does it still have time to grow??
my penis is about five inches in length when erect
my penis is my way of being part of the crowd
my penis is remarkable i mean my penis has a remarkable following hordes of adoring fans really on a planet that isn't in our solar
my penis is one color throughout
my penis is very curved down
my penis is hardly ever hard; im only 16
my penis is huge
my penis is now 18cm and the girth 15cm
my penis is very small when not erected
my penis is inmy penis is getting pretty large
my penis is not erect and even then the tip tends to bend down slightly
my penis is large
my penis is growing
my penis is red and infected
my penis is not really scary at all but i have met girls who are afraid of penisses that are un
my penis is erected
my penis is the one true path of salvation
my penis is not of a fixed length?

3 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

Oh dear. There are some strange things on Google.
When I enter my full name it doesn't actually do anything. This may be because there is probably only one of me. Pity.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing happens when I put my whole name either. This is pretty funny though... heehee... your penis is the one true to salvation.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you sure got a nice blog here with some very interesting stuff. I've already put a bookmark on it.

It's a pity I spend so much time blog-surfing that I often forget my own. Silly me. :) But its so addictive.

Anyway, a lot of people are trying to make cash online nowadays, so I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

thicker penis
Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home