Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Name of my future Dojo

Some day I'll be a martial arts masster. This will be the logo on my shirt. It'll be wicked.




Image hosting by Photobucket



Actually inspired by when Curtis and I were headed to do bazooka radio and we ran across Ilana's brother Cameron and he was coming from karate class and he was telling us about this new move he was learning called: a cartwheel. It had a fancy japanese name, but it was a cartwheel. The name kind of followed naturally with the banter that ensued.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt X said...

Heh. This is kinda funny, because the other day I was telling people about how I wanted to print up business cards that read: "Matt Hopkins, Super Ninja Robot from the future". For some reason this makes me think of that. What font is that BTW?

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home