Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sketch dump

I've been sketching a little more at off moments at work when my pooter crashes, or on break, lunch waiting for Rena to get ready i nthe morning and i felt like posting the lot of them. Here you go, enjoy!



Classic. I love this poster. I also learned that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (one) was one of the highest grossing independent films of all time. Pretty rad eh?
Image hosting by Photobucket



This is a robot I sort of got the idea from from a robot o nthe internet. Can't remember where. The gun is kind of sucky but the cheese sign is pretty gnarly.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I did these two in a meeting last week. Doodling totally helps me to pay attention to people talking. If I don't occupy part of my brain the whole thing just wanders off. Basically doddling helps me pay attention.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is sort of creepy. I think I may have posted this one before. I forget.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Ahh. . blue moon. Likeness is not so good but the idea of Mr. Walken being a robot isn't so odd.
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is Curtis' idea of a good tattoo, only I mixed it up it should be Name Brand Whisky. If I were todo it again I'd make the banners and font bigger.
Image hosting by Photobucket



Zoot zoot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

HmMm... sketches. A delicious part of a complete breakfast. Of sorts.

Keep 'em coming.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home