Sunday, November 12, 2006

Look ma, I'm on TV

Here's a video of one of the tunes we played at the Granada. it's posted on our myspace but maybe you don't go there much.
Stay tuned for more possible videos of tunes or so-so recordings we made the other day that hopefully will get transfered into a digital form soon. (and will hopefully sound reasonable)

I can't get the embed to work so here's a link:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1413291404

Dang interwub.

The tune's called Russian Dance. It's pretty fun. The sound is sort of bad so you can't hear the guitar or bass much and that makes the piano sound off, but it's really not, I think it's jsut the acoustics and the tiny camera mic. Next time I'll hook up an external mic if possible.

ROCK OUT!

p.s. it was filmed most graciously by my lovely wife. She says, sorry about the shaking. It really is hard to hold video cameras still, I can vouch for her on that one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nate & Aisha said...

Cool tune, dudeo! I almost broke out in the classic Russian fold dance, Troika! Hey,hey,hey!!

Seriously, that violin intro blew my socks off. I wish I could hear the guitar and bass a little better, I missed out on those soothing lower octave notes from that hyper neat bass player..."Chips & Dip!"

1:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! They think I'm cool!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man that pretty cool..btw my name is darma..
u must have had an awesome time
nice to meet u..
hope to talk 2 soon
tc

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home