Wednesday, November 01, 2006

THE Granada!

These picture may be teeney weenie but they make us look cool and professional because there's lights! and fake gold inlay things i nthe background instead of well. . a fridge like in my last post. So bask in our splendor!

(editors note: there is a lack of pictures of Dave our new drummer, needless to say, he is tremendously attractive.)

Stevie Dominguez!

Gordo Queso!

Sam: Playing Bass. How innappropriate!

Ilana & the Mannequins! man that would make a killer hardcore band name. whoa.

Olive Vert!

Doppelganger Effekt Rules & someone who opposes us in some way drools!

4 Comments:

Blogger lenbot said...

You're clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic - my blog is so dull and boring compared with yours. I have actually read your entire blog..i must be your new fan/stalker so, you know, check your closet before walking around naked and stuff....(ok maybe thats a bit extreme)

Anyway, thanks for saying nice things back (ie not f*** off)....

Take it easy bruv (PS Its dudette, last time i checked!)

12:34 PM  
Blogger lenbot said...

PS i was exaggerating about having read your entire blog. I'm not Johnny 5 you know.

12:35 PM  
Blogger lenbot said...

I put a new video on my blog...i think its cool. If you like that sort of thing...

1:01 PM  
Blogger Matt X said...

Nice picks. Perhaps I will reconsider
my previous stance of opposing you.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home