Thursday, October 13, 2005

Basketball?

 



So yeah, I don't really like basketball but i drew this dude and he looked like he was kind of tall, so I'm like um, basketball dude. I know he's a weird proportion but i'm also trying to get better at drawing with nothing to look at. Here's an early attempt. I'm hoping the attempts will get better as time goes on. I'm also trying to work on backgrounds some more as i usually don't draw them. Hence, the background.



It's possible i won't post again until November, but I'll have some Cuba pictures. Zoom.



Check you later dudes and dudettes.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm... I wonder why you get so much spam... Anywho, I hope you have a fantabulous time in Cuba!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home