Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dead Enders


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is a copy of the cover of Dead Enders #1. It's pretty good comic I picked up in the bargain bin. I don't have all the issues so it's kind of annoying but it has a good storyline. One of those post apocalyptic type dealies. Except you find out later things are messed up because of time experiements bent space and time and it's all coming to an end etc. I don't know how it ends unfortunately. I'm sure I'll get the missing issues eventually. That's the big downside with comics.



     Also, i like the cover art way better than the inside art. That's another thing about comics that's super misleading and I think is sort of odd. A different artist will do the cover art than the inside art. What tha deal? I think it's cool to have maybe a guest artist do a cover every once and awhile for a publicity thing but I think the artist should do the cover too.



But that's just my opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calacanis confirms AOL sale
We've all accepted that the Weblogs Inc., sale to AOL is true, but finally we've got the first confirmation of it straight from the horses mouth.well via the wife of one of the Weblogs Inc., team of bloggers, ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a perky pet bird feeder site/blog. It pretty much covers perky pet bird feeder related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time

5:16 AM  
Blogger Etienne said...

Wow, these spammers are really annoying.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home