Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Snakes on a Plane

My friend from the Skatch emailed me the other day and the subject line was" snakes o na plane" and I thought ti was kind of funny and wondered what it was from, or if it was from anything at all, as Ryan is an odd fellow liek myself and often says things that make no sense. (like myself) I forgot about ti then saw a www.nataliedee.com funny picture where she talks about snakes on a plane. My curiosity being even more excited I googled that muthafluffa and here you go.

Snakes on a plane.


http://hucksblog.blogspot.com/2005/08/snakes-on-motherfucking-plane.html

http://collider.com/index.asp?aid=599&cid=9

You know I'm going to see it. Sounds dumb, but I'm there dude.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'd go see it too... sounds totally awesome. Besides Sam Jackson is really really cool.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Etienne said...

This is a joke, right?

5:54 PM  
Blogger bazooka radio said...

It is indeed for real. No joke.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home