Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Doppelganger Effekt take 2

These were taken in St. Mark's Chapel on Bishop's campus, it's actually a pretty beautiful little church. But very dark ,and i had no flash so the aperture is set on 8 i nthese pictures and with no tripod it's a slow shutter, but somehow Sam and i managed to take reasonably good pictures with very little blurring. I liek the photos by the trees better, but these are definetly cool also. Etienne's is the coolest  I think. If/when we do it again we should do it when it's sunny outside so it's a little brighter in there. Again, i took these except for the one of me. I'm fairly proud of myself since it's only my second film in an SLR ever.




Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Etienne said...

The picture did come out rather well. I am rather impressed.
& I think I look frightening, which is probably my best look, which is good.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home