Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Haiku Corner

We had a useless training the other day for an hour. I wrote these haikus and drew a bunch of doodles. Doodles to come sometime, I’ve been having computer problems at home. Anyone know if the place on campus is any good? Cheap, hopefully? Open during the summer, hopefully?

burning sensation
last night was a mistake
what sexy cacti

outlook on sausage
breakfast is a special time
to think of killing

i made a boo boo
please shoot me shoot me shoot me
makes me long for death

there was a scphincter
limp flabby effusive
aren’t you in love

so many tingles
beebly beebly boo
he is so handsome

i don’t want you to
see what i am doing
with this octopus


these links may excite you as much as they excite me:

www.nemomatic.com
www.irononresistance.com

2 Comments:

Blogger bazooka radio said...

an addendum:

Windows XP crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dag, that one is super sweet too. check out my stylez

twelve starving cheetahs
show up at a funeral
the punch line is death

this romance is dead
all i wanted was an ass
i still want an ass

rock on

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home