Monday, October 16, 2006

Gordo Queso

I've been discovering recently that no one knows the secret of how to make chips and cheetos more delicious.
I will uncover that secret right now.

This is a secret I learned from one of my Mom's old douche-bag boyfriends. This guy was a serious loser BUTT he did know this fantasic secret that has made my life slightly fatter.
When you get chips or cheetos, put them in the freezer for awhile, I suggest overnight for maximum effects. The fat/grease in the chips (junk food item) will freeze, so when it comes in contact with your warm, taste bud covered tongue the frozen fat will explode in a savoury flavour eruption. Cheetos, the puff kind, have the most noticeable effect. Also original Ruffles are quite greasy and effective.

To demonstrate this sensation here is soem guy wearing cheetos advancing on a possibly topless woman. I can't really tell. And yes, I'm just as confused as you.
The interwub is a weird place.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger Nate & Aisha said...

Wow! That super sexy Cheetos Man really creeps me out, but I'm strangely attracted to him at the same time.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Nate & Aisha said...

Freezer also equals fresh...mmm, greasy freshness.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Matt X said...

Sweet! I love "Soem guy"! He's awesome!
Seriously though, that's just you in your Cheetos suit right? Does Rena know you accost starnge possibly naked women while
covered in delicious snack food?

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home