Wednesday, April 26, 2006

T-Shirt Slogans

Sam and the band came up with these slogans for shirts. These are my favourites from the list. I also have like 20 of these at home that I was going to make into buttons.

1-Doppelganger Effekt significantly changed my life
2-DE ruined my life
10-DE knows the 5-point exploding heart technique
11-DE defeated Gamera and Mothra
13-DE uses sex as a weapon
17-DE is all afterpants
19-DE is the difference between right and wrong
21-DE may contain traces of peanuts
23-DE wears short shorts

Rock on dudes, for the rest see sam's blog www.fangoriousleap.blogspot.com and vote if you feel inclined I suppose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-DE does a body good
-DE more than meets the eye
-DE a real Amerikan hero
-DE by the power of grayskull
-DE shtupped my grandma

You gots some more demos for me to hear?!?

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home