Monday, November 20, 2006

Procrastination

Good evening.

I am "working" on a group presentation with a very vague guidelives from my group who seems unconcerned that nothing seems to be done. I'm a little lost and I have re-confirmed my dislike of group work.

So, here I am, sur la net.

I have some Boston pictures (i totally went to Boston! It was rad.) but I should formulate those a bit so here are some bits and pieces of possible interest.


This, I found during my shark hat research.
FA-BOOM
For those of you who don't know much about animals this is a fire-breathing sloth. They're mostly found in forests of Saskatchewan and Northern Manitoba. Watch out for those mofos, they're slow but you know. . fire.

This is a picture of myself that I forgot about that my mom has. It's a proof from my grad photos from High School. this is pose number 3.
Chris - Cultural Trendsetter

This is part of the Birthday card my sister sent me that was totally bodacious.
Raphael is cool but rude - Gimme a break.
I'm supposed to be making the Ninja Turtle Grimace but I don't think I'm quite pulling it off.

AND
The crown jewel of this post. Earlier in the week for whatever reason Etienne and I were having an email dsicussion about the apocalyptic forms of the 4 evangelicals (St. Luke - Ox with wings, St. Mark - Lion with wings, St. Matthew - Man with wings, and St. John - Eagle with. . wings) and he was saying how it was lame that Luke and Mark got to be cool chimerical critters and Matt and John were just these kind of lame-o things. So we were discussing what better evangelical forms would be. So during a boring presentation in one of my classes I present to you. . . SAINT CHRISTOPHER!
I'll help you travel mofo.
And since St. Christopher got his saintly-ness taken away by the church because he wasn't real enough for the catholics, I don't have any competition. I guess I have to write a gospel first but that's just a technicality I think.

Rock and roll folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures of you... and I totally dig your winged shark-octopus. Sweetness.

9:41 PM  
Blogger deraz said...

خدمات دبى – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
شركات دهان في دبى
صباغ فى دبى

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home